Tubular Strander Model JGG – Bearing Type
Rigid Strander Model JLK Series with Individual Motor Drive
Non-slip Aluminum/Aluminum Alloy Rod Breakdown Machine Model LFD450
Aluminum/Aluminum Alloy Rod Breakdown Machine Model LHD 450
Copper Rod Breakdown Machine Model LHD 450
Dual Rod Coiler Model SGS800/1600
Aluminum Rod Continuous Casting and Rolling Line
Aluminum Alloy Rod Continuous Casting and Rolling Line
Technical Parameters of Model JLK Series with Individual Motor Drive
1. Each stranding cage is individually driven by a motor, which is independently controlled, with rotating speed separately adjusted, through toothed pulley;
2. Applicable to stranding copper conductor, aluminum conductor, and aluminum conductor steel reinforced (ACSR) without backtwist, as well as insulated wire and strand. Fitted with a compactor, it is also applicable to stranding round-shaped, semi-round-shaped, and sector-shaped copper conductor or aluminum conductor;
3. Applicable to PND 630 and PND 710 bobbins, provided with side-bottom batch loader to load and unload the bobbins altogether;
4. Bobbins are loaded separately in four equal positions on the circumference of the stranding cage to make it easy to load and unload. The machine features high rigidity, good integrity, and high running speed;
5. Pay-off tension for bobbins in the cage is controlled by mechanical and/or pneumatic means (proportional valve), and supersonic control;
6. Provided with motorized twin capstans with natural divider so as to prevent conductor from scratching each other during stranding;
7. Break stopper is set to enforce emergency stop to the machine automatically in case a conductor is cut off or broken;
8. Fully digital DC speed regulator and PLC are used in the control system of the whole production line, which is also equipped with measurement, indication, and fault display system, and human-machine interface (HMI) to show running condition of the machine, and possible to view it as well.
1. Basic: FN1600 end-shaft pay-off stand, stranding cage, batch loader, adjustable closing die stand, compactor, length counter, twin motorized capstans with natural conductor divider, gantry travel pay-off with traverse, DC speed regulator, electric control cabinet and operation desk, vertical sliding safety fence.
2. At user’s option: PND630, PND 710 pay-off stand, die-holder, pre-spiral device (line shaft transmission), shaped wire positioned, side-bottom batch loader, AC variable frequency speed regulator, motorized rotating safety fence.